Wednesday 17 February 2016

Layout "Familly is the best" by Maryse

Hello !!

For this creation I had the taste to play with the new tissue doily 13@rt and
stencil "Cosy Evening / Winter flower" I had not really had the chance to use yet.

Bonjour !! 

Pour cette création j'avais le goût de m'amuser avec le nouveau doily en tissu de 13@rt et le 
stencil "Cosy Evening/Winter flower" que je n'avais pas eu vraiment la chance d'utiliser encore.  




Mask-Stencil "COSY EVENING" - Winter Flowers



I started with
the stencil and the gel medium. Subsequently, I tore the tissue Doily in small section, that
I glued here and there on my background. Then I added the different colors of paint to my background.
Embellishments in a few places and my page was over.

J'ai commencé avec
 le stencil... et le gel medium.  Par la suite, j'ai déchiré le doilie de tissu en petite section, que 
j'ai collée ici et là sur mon fond.  Ensuite j'ai ajouté les différentes couleurs de peinture à mon fond. 
Des embellissements à quelques endroits et ma page était terminée.


Somes closes-up

Quelques rapprochements



Products 13@rt

-Paper Secret Letters "Written stories"
-Gel medium
-Clear gesso
-Stencil Cosy Evening -Winter flowers
-Doily tissue
-Embellishments ScrapBerry's
-Paint matte lime /metallic Blue and Green /vivid Scarlett
-Mist chalk Ultramarine / Dark Brown
Ink splash Woodbine glitter
-Words stickers
-Flowers 13@rts

Thank you very much for taking a look!!
Maryse xx

Merci beaucoup du coup d'oeil !!
Maryse xx


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous setencil but what a master piece you did Maryse. Subilme !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Un gros gros MEEEERCI Carole... J'apprécie beaucoup !! xx

      Delete
  2. So very beautiful! I love the background, it's unique and so mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Maryse! Your background looks wonderful. I love your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete