Sunday 25 October 2020

GD Farrel Tailor and her newest layout



Hello Everyone, I am back to share with you all my second project as a guest designer. Here in Australia we aren’t really big on celebrating Halloween but I recently I went on a scrapbooking retreat and decided to dress up as Day of the Dead. Straight away I knew I had the perfect 13Arts collection to go with my photo.



To begin I cut 2 of the Unforgettable 12x12 pattern papers in half and then adhered them side by side onto some plain cardstock. To cover the joins I fussy cut out the lace from “Timeless” pp. I also used Unforgettable A6 paper pad and the left over pieces from the other 2 sheets to create a photo mat.



Next I stamped the Sky Flowers onto some white cardstock and then coloured them using Ayeeda Chalk Ink Burnt Sienna and Ayeeda Water Based Ink – Scarlet.






After fussy cutting them and adhering to my layout, I then used the doily from the Unforgettable Chipboard sheet and covered with black ink. Then used a gold wax to cover and cut in half before adhering to the layout. For the title of the layout I used Rosalie’s Letters 12x12 sheet.



Next I used Ayeeda Water Based Ink – black to the background and for splattering. I also used it to colour my Ayeeda Powder – gravel and my flowers.

 


To finish off the layout I added the powder, sisal and some elements from the Unforgettable Ephemera pack. I then then drew some lines around the edge of the layout.




I hope you enjoyed tutorial and can't wait to be back with another share next month.

Farrel xx


Materials Used




No comments:

Post a Comment