Wednesday 24 June 2020

Steampunk layout - Yulya Chorna

Hello creative friends! 

Lately I liked using different metallic elements in my artworks. As a result, this time I’ve made the layout in steampunk style :)

For this layout I’ve used 13arts collection Victoriana, pieces of paper from Unforgettable Transparent printed foils and other elements. 

 I always use the cardboard to lift the layers and to provide my project (at this time the layout) with dimensional and more interesting forms. Also I like to use a chipboard in my artworks. And this time I embossed them before putting on the layout.

In this project I mixed gel medium and color glow “tiger eye” than applied it through the stencil "Dance of gears" to add the textures and beautiful pattern to my layout. 







I’ve also recorded the video tutorial so I invite you to see the whole process of creating this layout :)




The complete list of the materials used for this layout: 


The Clock paper - Victoriana

COLOR GLOW Tiger Eye


I hope you find this layout interesting and inspiring :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment