Monday 12 August 2019

They lived happily ever after

Hello dear 13@rts friends

I hope you have all been well. I am back on the blog today sharing this layout I created using products from our latest release.


Products used:

I started by adding more texture on the background using a combination of gel medium, Black lustre Shiny Powder and Bronze Shiny Powder through a stencil.


Next I added layers of burlap, lace and Ecru roots to create an area to place my photo.

I coloured Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces  using a range of 13@rts Vintage paints, Bronze Metallic paint and Black Lustre Shiny Powder.


I affixed chipboard pieces to the back of my photos to make stronger before affixing them in place.

To embellish I added emphemra pieces from the Grungy Walls Butterflies Collection and a couple of sand coloured flowers from 49 And Market.


Last but not least, I finished it off using my favorite 13@rts stickers, 3D Powertex Balls and a couple more of strings of lace.

I hope you enjoyed your time here and hope you visit us again in the near future.

Till next time have fun and take care.






No comments:

Post a Comment