Friday 30 August 2019

"Je t'aime" Layout By Christine

Hi everyone!!!

Today I am with you to show you my last creation of the month of August.
I used the wonderful Grungy Walls and Summer Rhapsody collections.

Here is my layout.


I started by putting a layer of transparent gesso on the entire surface of the background paper.
Then I used the new Ornamental stencil, I extended modeling paste with a silicone brush.
I have a watercolor effect with some paint colors, ink spray and water.
I cut out images in a paper from the Summer Rhapsody collection that I pasted on a thick cardboard to give dimension to my page and then I stuck them on my background paper.


I made a montage with lots of flowers, foliage, cutouts, molded shapes, a badge and chipboards.
To finish I made a lot of white drops with Splash! Ink.



I used:



Thank you for your visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment