Friday 19 July 2019

On the Grungy Wall....

Hey Guys its Olga here !!
Today I have for you Layout created on my latest collection Grungy Walls. To the theme of my piece Aida's Under The Stars ephemera bagand beautifull stamp was an a perfect add-on. If you want to watch me creating this one I have also Video with creative process on this one .
And all products I use as clickable icons down below.

Hej Kochani tu Olga!
Dziś przygotowałam dla was pracę na mojej najnowszej kolekcji Gryngy Wals. Do tematyki pracy podrasowały mi też elementy oraz przepiękny stempel do tła z Aidowej kolekcji Under the Stars.
Jeśli jesteście ciekawi procesu powstawania pracy mam dla was Video z procesu kreatywnego . 
Jeśli chcecie zobaczyć liste produktów znajdziecie klikane ikony na dole posta .











 Zestaw papierów GRUNGY WALLS Folia - Transparent foil  Grungy  Under the Stars Ephemera pack  Stempel Star Alliance A6   StazOn Opaque Cotton White    Kwiaty duże białe 4 szt. Kwiaty mini -białe 60 szt. MULTIPURPOSE MEDIUM  500ml

No comments:

Post a Comment