Friday 27 July 2018

Two tags by our GD Einat Kessler


Witajcie!
Czas na nowe prace od naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki Einat Kessler. Einat stworzyła dwa piękne tagi!


Hello!
Time for some more beautiful project by our talented Guest Designer Einat Kessler. Einat made two beautiful cards!




Hi dear crafty friends!

Einat here with another project for your inspiration!
I created two mixed media tags with some really cool embellishments and techniques.


I love making tags! I always feel like they are a full and exciting project but in a mini version. So if I don't have a lot of time or my hands need some creating I create tags. They are also great as cards or gift tags.


I started with adding a leaf image with a stencil and modeling paste. Then I sprayed the tags and added a little watercolor powders. Since the modeling paste is acrylic based it created a resist effect with the sprays which are water based.


Next I added some texture with chipboard that I sprayed with the same colors. I cut some leafs from the Until Dawn paper collection and added them on the tag together with twigs. 



I also added some flowers to each tag. I added color to the flowers with sprays and watercolor powders. I finished each of the tags with a sentiment.


I hope you liked this layout!
Have fun creating!

Einat


Supplies list:

Mist - Dirty Pink
Mist - Lemon Yellow

>>> <<<

Więcej prac Einat znajdziecie na jej:
See more projects by Einat on her:



No comments:

Post a Comment