Sunday 15 July 2018

Tutorial from GD Lena Lindström


Witajcie!
Dzisiaj mamy dla Was kolejny piękny projekt i inspirujący tutorial od naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki Leny Lindström!

Hello!
Today we have another beautiful project and inspiring tutorial from our talented Guest Designer Lena Lindström!

>>> <<<


Today I would like to show you how I painted with watercolours on plastic! 



It may seem impossible but with great 13@rts products, nothing is!!!

I use the 13@rts watercolours and add just a drop of water to the colour block. I pick up a lot of colour in my brush and in a palette I put a few drops of liquid medium and blend the water colour with it. Now I have a mixture that will stick on the transparencies made from the vibrant water colour palette! 



I chose a transparencie with flowers to put in my frame and cut out a piece of the flower so that it would escape from the frame a bit :)



I colour everything on the backside so that the lines will not be effected on the "right" side.


After colouring the flowers I put it in the frame and decorated with moss, decorations made from paper clay, flowers and chipboard. 


The titel is colored with splash ink. And the flowers is white from the beginning and I just added a bit of water colour in the center of each flower and then sprayed it with water.

Material list:

 Water colour palette 
Acrylic liquid medium 
Transparencies with flowers
 White berries 
Paper clay 
Moss 
Chipboard Flowers Titel - follow your dreams
 Multi purpose gel medium 
White splash ink

>>> <<<

See more beautiful projects by Lena on her social media channels:
and 

No comments:

Post a Comment