Saturday 14 July 2018

In green tones

Cześć,

na dziś przygotowałem layout w bardzo zielonym kolorze. Wybrałem do tego celu dwa tusze wodne: green i olive green. Chciałem zrobić coś w kolorach natury.
Za bazę posłużył papier z kolekcji "Vintage moments".



Hi everyone,

for today I prepared a page with green colors. I chosen a two water inks: green and olive green. I wanted to do it a layout in the colors of nature.
The base is a paper from "Vintage moments" collection.



Tło zrobiłem używając pasków papieru. Pokryłem je warstwą gesso clear, a następnie dodałem wzór z maski używając pasty powstałej z wymieszania farbki z serii Vivid Vintage oraz proszku Magic Powder. Po wyschnięciu dodałem nieco odbitek ze stempla.

The backround I've made with stripes of paper. I cover them with clear gesso and in next step I added a pattern from stencils. I used for this paste, which I've made from mix of Vivid vintage paint and Magic Powder. When all was dry I added pattern from stamp.









Użyłem: / I used:



Pozdrawiam,

Regards,


Dawid




No comments:

Post a Comment