Saturday 13 July 2013

Inspiration from Nadia! A layout and mini book.

Hi everyone! 

Nadia Cannizzo here with you today sharing a layout and mini book I created with the BEAUTIFUL Faces of Spring collection,  a few 13arts Ayeeda Mixed Media products and even more embellishments from 13arts.

Here is what this gorgeous collection looks like..



13arts has also released lots of mists and mixed media products and here are some of them..These and many more are available HERE





Here is my first project. 

13arts Materials
 Mixed media Mediums:  13 arts Ayeeda Gesso , Ayeeda Gel Medium , Ayeeda Modelling Paste , 
Flowers: 13arts White Roses

I was very nervous about making this layout. This is my very first layout of my new baby girl Sofia, and she has taken her time to get here. The photo I have used here is not very clear, but it is SO important to me. I took this photo of Sofia and I, in the middle of the night just hours after she was born while my husband was asleep and not a sound could be heard around the maternity ward. 

The journalling is lyrics from the song "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. While trying to conceive her and while trying to stay strong through many tough days before and during my pregnancy, I listened to this song almost daily... its words spoke very much of what I was going through. I knew that when it came time to create my first layout for my new baby, this was the title I would use and the journalling I would use. To me, it feels as though I was dying each day I was waiting for a baby, and that indeed a part of me will never be the same ...

Now here is my second project. This is a mini book for my newborn, where I have already started to record precious moments. 

13arts Materials
Paper: 13 arts Faces of Spring collection - Natural Beauty, In Your Eyes
Mixed media Mediums:  13 arts Ayeeda Gesso , Ayeeda Gel Medium , Ayeeda Modelling Paste , 
Feather: 13arts Feather



Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

Have a great day everyone :) 



4 comments: