Tuesday 24 November 2020

Winter Time layout with Sandi Clarkson

Hello, lovely people! 

This is the time of year when we are experiencing a transition from one season to the next. I decided to sprinkle in a little Winter vibe. 

Sandi here sharing my November solo blog post with a mix of the Bella collection mixed with the Dreamland collection and the awesome moose photo from the November mood board. 

As always, I prepped my paper with 13 Arts Clear Gesso and did some Stencil work with both the Adorable Circles Stencil and the  Abstract Flowers Stencil.  really like that the 13 Arts modeling paste is pure white. That way I can either color it or not and still have the lovely white dominating the project. 



For my papers I've used the Bella Ciao Paper 12x12  and the Dreamland By the Fireplace Paper 12x12 .  These two collections really play nicely together. My fussy cut ephemera is from the Dreamland Ephemera Pack
As I worked I also used some Rice paper from the Dreamland Rice Paper



My photo layers were from both collections paper pads as noted below in the materials list.
I've included the wreath chipboard from the Dreamland Chipboard 6x6 and painted them white for a frosty look. 



Here is a nice close-up of the Abstract Flowers Stencil highlighted with Indigo Chalk Mist



After tucking in various embellishments and epehemera, I did some focal highlighting with the Indigo Chalk mist. When that was dry, I adhered all my 3D balls (see links below.)
The burlap ribbon is from my stash but provided a nice texture to my piece. 



Here is a look at the splattering done as my last step. You can also see the random stamping done earlier in the process using the Wonderland Stamp and black archival ink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment