Tuesday 25 August 2020

Scrapbook layout by Heike`s AugenBlick

Hello my dear blog reader, 

Heike here from Heike`s AugenBlick, designer for 13@rts.

Not only that I am your challenge host for the month of August
(I hope you saw my mood board and find the time to take part in the August challenge).
The challenge can be found on the right side from the 13@rts blog page.
But anyway:
I am here today to inspire you to create with the wonderful products of 13@rts.
I created a scrapbook layout in mixed media style.
Here is a short description about my creative process.

As always I started with adding two layers of clear gesso on both sites of my paper sheet.
After my clear gesso was dry, I started with adding texture and color.
Therefore I mixed color glow with multipurpose gel medium
and I added the mix to a stencil from 13@rts. After that I repeated
this step with  another color from color glow. I let the whole thing air dry.
In the mean time I painted my title (cardstock-words) with yellow watercolor, cut a sheet of  the Rosalie
collection with my big shot and a DIE from Tim Holtz and I painted die cut element  also with yellow watercolor.
After my texture was dry I added paint. First black gesso on the edges. Watercolor and a mix of color glow with acrylic-medium. The next step was stamping. After that I added gold glitter with the plallet-
knife to my background. I glued my focal point, embellishments / flowers, and than I added again texture but this time a mix of gel medium and 3D flakes, sequin and diamond-dust.
Finale touch splattering and scibbeling.

My photo which I used for this scrapbook layout is from:
Sacha Goldberger, born in 1968, he is a  French photographer and writer.

Paint your life...


closer look.



I used from 13@rts:

Paper pad 12x12 inch: VICTORIANA
Paper pad 6x6 inch: ROSALIE
Paper sheet 12x12 inch: Victorian-roses-Victoriana
Chipboard: Victoriana
Embellishments: Victoriana-Ephemera-pack
Transparency: DOILIES
Mediums:
Gesso clear: Gesso-Clear
Gesso black: Gesso 500-ml
Gel medium: Gel-medium-500-ml
Multipurpose gel medium: /MULTIPURPOSE-MEDIUM-500ml
Acrylic medium: Acrylic-Medium
Colors:
Watercolor: Watercolor-set-16 colors
Color glow: Coral-Red
Color glow: Fire-Opal
Color glow: Ruby
Color glow: Citrine
Rainbow color: Scarlet
Ayeeda paint: VIVID-Magenta
3D Texture:
Gold glitter: Gold
Acrylic Ink: Glitter-Old-Gold
Pink Flakes: Pink
Stencil: PIANO
Stencil: diamonds
Flowers:

Here is the link to 13@rts: http://13arts.pl/

I would like to thank you for stopping by today.
If you have question about my post, please feel free to ask
in the comment box below.

I would also like to point out that 13@rts has an open Facebook group,
where you can show your project.
Here is the link: facebook.
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment