Saturday 18 July 2020

Such a great day to remember

Hello dear friends I am back on the blog today sharing this layout I created using the stunning Victorianna Collection.


Products I used:


I started by adding some random stamping to my background. 


Next I cut a couple of the 6x6 paper pad sheets into a various strips and square I affixed to my layout. I added more texture by adding some modelling paste through one of my favorite 13@rts stencils.


 I continued my layering adding more strips from the 6x6 paper pad, adding in Dusty Attic chipboard in between to add dimension. I finsed it of using gorgeous 49 And Market flowers and adding a title.


 Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future.

 Till next time have fun and take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment