Monday 27 July 2020

5 cards by Agnieszka Bellaidea

Hi!
It's Agnieszka Bellaidea today with several  cards. As you can see I used new and older collections. 


My first card was made for a lovely friend of mine, she loves roses so I hope she will like it.

Second card with travel theme in mind was created with Travel the world collection.


Next 3 cards are result of taking mini vacations with little bag of 13arts supplies. I paint tiny pictures with watercolors  and add them later on to bigger sitze cards.



On my cat card I used 

COLOR GLOW Emerald





The very last card can tell you something about missing beach.  It's also shows you how easy is to create very simple and still very personal cards.



13arts products:

Mini watercolor set - Down Under





















No comments:

Post a Comment