Saturday 25 July 2020

Our new Guest Designer - Maria Kravtsova


Czas przedstawić kolejną utalentowaną Gościnną Projektantkę. Maria Kravtsova przygotowała jako swoją pierwszą inspirację piękny layout. 
It's time to announce our next talented Guest Designer. Maria Kravtsova created a beautiful layout as her first project. 



Hello everyone!

My name is Maria and I live in the old city called Tver in Russia. I have been scrapbooking for just over nine years and, I like traditional (paper) scrapbooking and also mixmed media. I am so excited to be included as a Guest Designer for 13Arts and to work with gorgeous papers and products.


>>> <<<


For my first project as Guest Designer for 13Arts, I created a layout using the splendid papers from the Victoriana collection. I love the dark tones of these papers with red roses and with steampunk elements. I selected a paper Baroque. I included elements from the Ephemera pack as well cut out floral elements and frames from a Paper pad A6.



Stenciling was added to the layout with Gel medium transparent. 
Then I mixed some Rainbow Color Brown to Gel medium transparent and added some additional stenciling also colored this paste with a chipboard. The chipboard frame was painted with Patina Bronze Mist. I applied Glitter Old Gold on the wings of the chipboard.





I painted a white flower made of fabric with a COLOR GLOW Fire Opal. In different places tinted the page with Patina Bronze Mist and COLOR GLOW Fire Opal.


Once the layout was completed, I sprayed with white and black paint and added drops of Glitter Old Gold.

I hope that you enjoy my first project and look forward to sharing with you all again soon.

See you soon!
Maria


Material List:


No comments:

Post a Comment