Tuesday 14 May 2019

Remember the good things

Remember the good things



Hi Friends!

 I was born in May so at such times I run back a little over the last years. When I look at this picture I see in my eyes the determination what I missing now. In that time I felt good in my own skin and I need to remember  myself. The weekdays are hard but it is worthy to see the good things.



At first came the ground coat the clear gesso and than I used stencils, stamps and rainbow colors to work up the background. I painted the chipboards with a vintage vivid paints.


The ordering is ready. The ornamentaly elements can come.


The cuts are also from Art Journey papercollection wich I cutted with Sizzix.


I really like the paper flower so I glued a lot of wonderful pieces of them


In the next step came the butterflies and flowers from Vintage Summer A4 paper,
Violete Glitter and 3D balls.


Next I applied Mica flakes.


More metall elements and pearls. Never enough!

The layout is ready.





We'd like to encourage you to show us your projects!
You can share them in our ARTelier FB Group
You can also tag us on Instagram (@13arts).


Thank you for watching :)


Products what I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment