Friday 26 October 2018

Everlasting Love


Hello everyone 

I am back on the 13arts blog sharing this layout I created using the beautiful new Vintage Summer Collection.


13arts Products used:


I started off by covering the page with clear gesso. Next I used the stencil to add some texture to the background.

I fussy cut the white roses from the collection and layer it  with a lace doily and textured elements.

I added more fussy- cut elements by cutting some leaves and flowers. Next I added some flowers and used the irredecent glitter splash ink to add a touch of bing to my flowers.

Last but not least I used the new sticker sheets to create a tile and some journaling words that reveals a bit more detail and insights to the page.



Thank you so much for visiting. I hope you enjoyed your time here.

With all my love




No comments:

Post a Comment