Sunday 3 December 2017

Final project from Amelie Jutras


Grudzień to ostatni miesiąc z naszymi Gościnnymi Projektantkami. Oto co Amelie Jutras przygotowała na swój finałowy projekt. Czyż nie jest piękny?

December is the last month with our Guest Designers. Here's what Amelie Jutras made as her final project. Isn't it beautiful? 

>>> <<<




I started my creation with the paper "Nostalgia" from the Vintage Moment collection. I applied a layer of transparent gesso before using the stencil "Cells" with the modeling paste. Once dry, I used Rainbow Color "Brown" and Ayeeda Mist "Chalk Brown" with water and a brush.



I later played with the thicknesses by adding different cuts in the paper "In the past". I added dried black roots as well as sisal and Cladonia rangiferina shade of ecru. I finished my creation by adding some wooden chipboards and some flowers.



I also added a sticker from the A4 Labels - Vintage Moments 2 - Big words sheet. Finally, to add some shine to my page, I added a few touches of Ayeeda Ink "Bronze Glitter ».





13@rts products:



Thank you!
Amélie


>>> <<<

Niezwykłe projekty Amelie możecie śledzić na jej:
You can still watch Amelie's amazing projects on her:

FP 



No comments:

Post a Comment