Saturday 6 December 2014

XOXO.... A Little Something Girly with Jacqueline Moore

Hi everyone!!! I hope this post finds you well! It's my turn to share with you on the blog today, and I thought I would create something a little girly. I had an absolute ball creating this layout and playing around with all my favorite 13 Arts products.
 
'XOXO' 


I have used my fave 13 Arts papers from the  'Color Basics' collection.
I really love how this turned out.... I know its a little different from my normal creations but I had so much fun making it and experimenting with all my mediums, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Some close-ups:


I have used the 'Love mask from the 'Fly Away collection on my background with some modelling paste. I then painted it by hand dipping my brush straight into my bottles of mist.


I have painted 2 small pegs with Ayeeda Paint in Pearl Gold and Gold Glitter.

 
 All my flowers have been brushed with Gesso, and Ayeeda Paint in Gold Glitter, then sprayed randomly with pearl pink mist, and thoroughly with pearl silver mist.


I have added some friut sprigs and cherry blossoms from the 13 Arts store amongst my other flowers, adding some great texture and detail.


My chipboard pieces have simply been painted white with gesso, to which I added a touch of color when spraying.


I have added some glass microspheres mixed with gel medium beneath my paper layers and some embellishments. When the gel medium was dry I sprayed the microspheres with pearl gold, pearl pink, and chalk dark brown mist, then added touches of gold glitter.
I finished off my page by adding a few mica flakes.

That's all from me today. I hope you all have a great weekend and that you found something in this post to inspire you!!


Products used:
Color Basics Papers
Gesso
Modelling Paste
Gel Medium
Microspheres - D2
Ayeeda Paint - Pearl Gold
Ayeeda Paint - Gold Glitter
Fly Away Collection Mask - Love
Ayeeda Mist - Chalk White
Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Dark Brown
Ayeeda Mist - Pearl Silver
Ayeeda Mist - Pearl Gold
Ayeeda Mist - Pearl Pink
Ayeeda Mist - Pastel Salmon
Sprigs of White Fruits
Cherry Blossoms - White



6 comments: