Saturday 20 December 2014

Melenia dreams of a white Christmas

Hello everyone!

It's Melenia with you today, to share a really wintery layout, which speaks of my Christmas dream:
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas... just like the ones I never had (in Southern Greece where I live, we see snow only on the peaks of the mountain range)!

So like I have said in the past, the best way to imitate snow is to use Ayeeda gesso.
And this is what I did in the following page:




The Cosy Evening collection is of course the no.1 choice for winter-themed layouts so I used the Christmas Eve paper as a background.



Being a mixed-media/ink/paste girl, I could not do without my Ayeeda mists and paints!!!




As you can see, there's modelling paste and gesso everywhere around and on my cluster!! I also added splatters of ink!

Products used:


I hope you like my page!  


1 comment: