Thursday 21 November 2013

Happy moments - Guest Designer Di Garling

Zapraszam dziś na pierwszą inspirację naszej Gościnnej Projektantki - Di Garling z Australii. 
Di będzie nas inspirować przez 3 miesiące, a dziś zobaczymy pierwszą z jej pięknych prac.

Today it's time to present you another fabulous Guest Designer - Di Garling from Australia. She is joining us for 3 months and today you will see her first beautiful project with 13 arts products. 

Poznajmy Di:
Let's meet Di:



Hi there, my name is Di Garling & I am from Australia.
Firstly I would like to thank Aida for having me as a guest designer here at 13 Arts.
 I own & run a scrapbook shop in Australia where I  teach both scrapbooking & cardmaking & do most of the design work for my shop as well.
I am design team coordinator for 2 Crafty Chipboard & Green Tara, both are Aussie companies, 
as well as “Scrap Around the World” challenge blog.
All of this keeps me extremely busy but I wouldn't have it any other way.
My style is ever evolving, I adore colour & texture & pay great attention to detail.
I hope you enjoy my work.

Cheers Di Garling xo


>>><<<

Hi there, thanks for calling by. Today I have my very first reveal as a
 "Guest Designer" for 13 Arts challenge blog. 
For this layout I have used lots & lots of wonderful 13 Arts products, including.....
This fabulous "All is love" Paper range

Ayeeda Modelling Paste 
Ayeeda Paints in both Raspberry & Lemon
Ayeeda Pearl Pink Mist
Ayeeda Microbeads in two sizes
Ayeeda Flower  Stamen Sprays 
All of these amazing products are available through
their on line store, click HERE


I have used the "Ayeeda Modelling Paste" on my background to create
some lovely textures. I added some of their fabulous "Micro Beads" &
then finished off the background with a spray with the "Ayeeda Pink Pearl Mist".


Next up I applied some "Ayeeda Modelling Paste" to my chipboard to again
create some life like texture before painting the chipboard & the little resin keyhole
with the "Ayeeda Paint". I used both Matt Raspberry & Matt Lemon.


I also painted the "Ayeeda Flower Stamens" with the Matt Lemon paint as well.
Next up I finished off the chipboard buds with some of the "Finer Medium  Micro Beads"
which makes these buds look so real. 

Lastly I sprayed some Roses with the 
"Pink Pearl Mist" & some I also painted some with the "Matt Lemon Paint" 
so they would match my layout perfectly.


I will see you back here again next month with another new project & if you
would like to see more of my work, I would love you to visit my blog.

Cheers Di  xo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Di! So lovely to see your first works here already!!! Love your colour work and all the added textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very beautiful...love every wonderful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Love all the texture and pretty pink background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words girls, so glad you like this layout. Cheers Di. xo

    ReplyDelete