Sunday 2 February 2020

Happiness on the beach by Agnieszka Bellaidea


Travel the world , what a fantastic collection by Aida!
She really was working hard to please all of us. Yes, I mean you and me too.
I got new collections /do you know all of them by now? / just before Creativeworld 2020 and all I can tell you it was FUN to work with them!



New foils, stencils and stamps are just wonderful!


Ephemera helps us to make our pages or cards more atractive , a specially when we have a problem with fussy cutting .




I like to mix new and old foils, at least when I still have older foils   at my desk and a little help little of ...


Thank you for looking! Have a great Sunday!

Agnieszka Bellaidea 

13arts products:


Kolekcja "Travel the world"















No comments:

Post a Comment