Monday 3 February 2020

Design Team 2020 announcement


Witajcie! 
Nadszedł czas na ogłoszenie składu naszego nowego zespołu. Serdecznie dziękujemy wszystkim, którzy przesłali nam swoje zgłoszenia oraz poświęcili czas na przedstawienie siebie i swojej twórczości.  Mieliśmy kilkadziesiąt  fantastycznych zgłoszeń, staraliśmy sie poznać Was jak najlepiej i wybrać osoby, które według nas w ciekawy sposób pokażą nasze produkty i będą inspirować innych. Ostatecznie wybraliśmy aż 6 nowych projektantek do stałego zespołu. Wybraliśmy także wspaniałych gościnnych projektantów. Jeśli nie zostaliście wybrani, głowa do góry, macie szansę zagościć u nas na blogu wygrywając wyzwania, pokazujcie nam też swoje prace w grupie 13arts artelier, czasami i stamtąd wyławiamy talenty:) 

Hello Friends!
It's that day finally! We can now reveal our 2020 Design Team! We want to say big thank you to all amazing people who sent their applications. You put a lot of effort to show us yourself and your artwork. We have received dozens of wonderful applications and we wanted to get to know you better by visiting your blogs and watch your arts, your styles and favorite techniques. Finally we have chosen 6 new Designers who in our opinion are the best addition to our team at this moment and will inspire you with their beautiful work. If you have not been chosen, do not worry, you still have a chance to became our Guest designer by winning our challenges, also we are looking for talented people in our FB group 13 arts Artelier



Zanim przedstawimy nasz team w nowym składzie, chciałabym w imieniu zespołu serdecznie podziękować za współpracę 3 fantastycznym dziewczynom, które współtworzyły ten zespół przez ostatnie lata. Dziękuję za piękne inspiracje, miłe spotkania i inspirowanie nas. Dziewczyny będą nas jeszcze inspirować w tym miesiącu. Jesteście niesamowite i z pewnością nadal będziemy śledzić Waszą twórczość.


Before we announce our new team, I would like to thank 3 amazing girls for few years of cooperation.
  Thank you for all the amazing creations, for our time together on scrap meetings and inspiring all of us. Three great ladies will still inspire us this month. You are all fabulous artists and we are sure we will follow you and admire your art.





Thank you!

Aida and Marta

>>><<<

A oto nasz nowy wspaniały zespół 13 arts

Please welcome our amazing Design Team:

March 2020 - February 2021



OWNER, DESIGNER

PRODUCT DESIGNER & EDUCATOR:


Poland


DESIGNER, 
PRODUCT DESIGNER & EDUCATOR
DESIGN TEAM AND SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR



RETURNING DESIGNERS


Poland


and our NEW WONDERFUL DESIGNERS:

Heikes from the Netherlands



Hello,
my name is Heike, but in the big world of crafting my name is Heike`s AugenBlick.
I was born in Germany, but we have been living  in the Netherlands for a long time now. It feels like our home country. Together we have four adult students a son-in-law and three grandchildren.
Now I'm supposed to do what I want and love. Well, that's great and absolutely generous from my handsome hubby. I started scrapbooking about 10 years ago. What started with making cards, mini books and tags ends in scrapbooking layouts and mixed media projects.
Good afternoon! My name is Alena, I'm 33 years old. I live in the Siberian city of Omsk, Russia. For more than seven years I have been interested in scrapbooking and have been perfecting my knowledge all the time. I like to work in mixed media technology and create complex multi-layered work.

You can find my artworks here:

Yulya from Ukraine


My name is Yulya. I’m from Ukraine (Lviv), I am 31 years old.
I like to create mixed-media, gift cards, albums, layouts, canvases and other crafts.
I have my youtube channel where I publish master classes and tutorials.

You can see my artworks here:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yulya_craft/

Anna from  Russia


Hello! My name is Anna Maslennikova. I live in Russia in a beautiful old city Yaroslavl. I have two different educations; one of them is connected with art. I have two sons and a beautiful daughter and of course my lovely husband and a house surrounded by pine trees.
I was interested in scrapbooking long ago, in happened once and forever.
I like different styles, I tried much but still my heart belongs to multipart and rich in detail albums, canvas, layouts and cards with mixed media elements. I also like to shoot learning videos in which I’m sharing my techniques and tips.

You can see more of my artworks here:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nusha_craft/ 
FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100043055285561 
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAL7K2GL1I4nes-oDklmUA
Blog: https://chudesmnogo.blogspot.com/

Andra from Finland


Hello, my name is Andra and I am 32 years old. I am from Finland. Papercrafting has been my beloved hobby for the past 5-6 years and its really growing on me. I love to do mixed media cards and lately I've been also into layouts - so addictive. 13arts products have always been my ”go to” when doing mixed media- especially your mediums! Love them!

You can find my artworks here:
https://www.facebook.com/paperimirri/
https://www.instagram.com/paperimirri/
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCoSekEFARetkPNdWkEl2LjA

Yulia from Russia


Hello,  My name is Julia and I live in Kamchatka, Russia.  I am 35 years old and am passionate about mixmedia technology.  I started in 2017 and now I can’t live without it!

You can find my artworks here:
https://www.instagram.com/yulia.akramova/
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005106546797
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxEkYExogGx1wxzTTo7ZSgA

>>><<<

New team will start to inspire you in March. Please follow our DT members on their social media to see more of their beautiful artworks, tutorials and let them inspire you, together with 

So here we are - The Best Team - Dream Team
13 arts team!


>><<

And that is not all good news we have got for you. Together with our main Design Team these amazing Guest Designers will be working, creating and inspire you. We are so happy we invited these fantastic people to our Guest Design Team: 

Ale to nie wszystkie dobre wiadomości na dziś. Razem z naszym głównym zespołem, powstał zespół gościnnych projektantów. Będa oni równolegle pracować z nami, tworzyć i inspirować Was pięknymi pracami. Jesteśmy niezwykle dumni, że ci wspaniali artyści będą również z nami współpracować w Zespole Gościnnych projektantów: 


GUEST DESIGN TEAM:

March 2020 - May 2020
1. Asia Szczurowska - Poland
2. Joanna Szczęśniak - Poland
3. Monique Blokpoel-Courtier - The Netherlands
4. Elena Olinevich - Belarus

June 2020 - August 2020
1. Maria Kravstova - Russia
2. Ruchi's Crafeteria - USA
3. Emma Zappone - Australia
4. Priya Mishra - India

September 2020 - November 2020
1. Farrel Tailor - Australia
2. Agnieszka Mirkowska - Poland
3. Moiora Gilowey - South Africa 
4. Paulina Kowalewska - Poland


We are so happy to have you all on board!

-Aida, Marta and Agnieszka-

4 comments:

  1. I am very happy. Thank you for your confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad for the girls, it’s a pity that I didn’t get this year,I will continue to grow.

    ReplyDelete