Thursday 13 September 2018

Romantic Shabby Tags with Shona


Hello 13@rts Fans!! Today I have two giant 10 inch tags, featuring the NEW Rose Fields collection and lots of other 13@rts products!!

I just adore the vintage romantic look of this new collection! Perfect for so many projects! After my paper was applied to the tags I used the new Vintage Damask Stencil with modeling paste and one of the new Rose Field stamps, on the background.

I used chipboard pieces from both the Vintage Summer and Rose Field collections, along with some 13 Arts flowers, dried roots, and fussy cut butterflies from the new Transparent Foil Butterfly Garden sheet.

Splashes of gesso, and some added 3D Balls with gel medium to finish it all off.

One last close up of this gorgeous collection!!!

That is it for me today… Take care and happy scrapping!!

13@rts Product List
Rose Fields Collection
Rose Fields Chipboard Set
Modeling Paste
Vintage Damask Stencil
Stamp Rose For You
Chipboard Vintage Summer A4
White Gesso
Gel Medium
Transparent Foil Butterfly Garden
Medium 3D Balls
Dried Roots Ecru
Mixture of 13Arts Flowers

1 comment: