Saturday 22 September 2018

Our New Guest Designer - Lisa Rabellino.


Witajcie!
Dzisiaj chcielibyśmy powitać naszą nową Gościnną Projektantkę- Lisę Rabellino. Lisa występowała już na na blogu 13arts jako gościnna projektantka w naszych wyzwaniach. Dzisiaj przygotowała dla Was piękny layout. 
Hello!
Today we would like to welcome our new Guest Designer - Lisa Rabellino. Lisa has already shown her projects on our blog in the challenges. Today she prepared a lovely layout! 

>>> <<<


Hi friends,
I'm Lisa and I'm so excited to be here to bring you my first project as guest designer
My last mixed media layout "Sunshine" with 13arts products.


First I took a patterned paper and I brushed on clear gesso. I made stencil and spray some 13 arts spray colours with water. 



Once it was all dry I glued some chipboards, embellishments, flowers, and glass beads.




Then I made some spatters with Ayeeda splash inks.


13Arts products list:
Sisal

>>> <<<

Więcej pięknych prac Lisy znajdziecie na jej kanałach Social Media: 
See more beautiful projects by Lisa on her social media channels:


Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment