Saturday 26 September 2015

Special Family Member | Terhi Koskinen

Hi all!

Terhi here today with a scrapbook layout I thought I'd never do. I do not mean that with the picture of my dear dog, our tiniest family member, I mean the color scheme.
All the pages I've done so far of our dog has been with a black & white photo, for obvious reason. I love our dog's fur, it's brown with a tiny red tone and it shines as gold against the sun. But earthy colors on scrapbook pages such as brown or light orange are not for me, but as September Scrap Around the World moodboard was filled with brown's, I took the challenge to proof myself wrong. 
I'm quite sure in a couple of years I'm very pleased to see a picture of our dog in colors.
Capturing memories the way they are, that's the thing I love.


So, I took some gel medium to cover the white card board, to make it waterproof. Then I flicked some browns, yellows and orange mists and water to create the background.


Papers are mainly from Starlight collection, but you'll find some scraps from Cosy Evening, too.


Stickers got a whole new look when did some random doodles around them, and there was no need for bigger title then,


I kept on the doodling idea, and highlighted the pearls as well.


Hope you liked it as much I enjoyed creating this page!
Thank you for stopping by here today.

Terhi xx

13@rts products:
Stickers - Fly Away

3 comments:

  1. From one Cavi owner to another - Toes Adorbs!! what a cutie!! Love the page and how you represented your pooch in the gorgeous colours!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terhi,
    Beautiful page and even though they aren't your typical colors - you did an amazing job showcasing your adorable puppy's colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondeful layout! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete