Friday 19 June 2015

Cards by Terhi

Hello 13@rts fans!
It's Terhi here today with two mixed media cards. Below you'll find a process video, but let me tell you something first.


I'm not a card maker. Or that's what I thought - but turning simple cards into mixed media creations is something I really love. Or new products, such as grits and mica flakes can be used on cards, too.


For me, white space on any creations is a must thing. That's why I taped the card templates onto my worktable with washi tape. And once the card were finished I took the tapes of and had neat white lines. Easy tip to layout, too!
Adding a lot of layers and embellishments was fun. And I used Pearl Mists to color the creation.
I only wonder how to put these thick cards into an envelope ;)



I hope you'll enjoy my process video, we'll see you soon!


13@rts products used:

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards Terhi!!Thank you for the video process :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so gorgeous - wonderful colors, textures and flowers.

    ReplyDelete