Sunday 22 June 2014

It's time to meet our Guest Designer- Solange Marques

Czas poznać naszą kolejną Gościnną Projektantkę- Solange Marques. Przygotowała dla nas aż dwie piękne prace. Oto co Solange napisała o sobie.
It's time to meet our Guest Designer- Solange Marques. She made two, beautiful projects for us. Here's what Solange wrote about herself:

***
Hi, my name is Solange Marques and I am so glad to be part as a Guest Designer of the 13 Arts.  I live in Curitiba,Brazil and I'm in love with a scrapbook  since 2004. I am married to João for over 30 years and have five children: Camila (29), Alexandre (27), Bruno (25), Gabriela (19) and Miguel (13). We also have two  grandchildren,Clara(5) and Samuel (3), they are always present in my creations.  I graduated in Architecture and Fine Arts (perhaps that explains my huge passion for paint and their constant presence in my projects. Working in a bank as a jewelry appraiser for 25 years. 
In a scrap I love mixing techniques, mainly involving paints and textures (watercolor, acrylic paint, modeling paste and a lot of mediums). I consider myself a mixed media artist and I love the artsy style!

My blog is: http://www.solangescrap.blogspot.com.br/


***

 I love to melt the photo on the background and I use a lot of mediums for get it. The 13 arts mediums are perfect to this
  I use modeling paste and acrylic paints to prolong the photo and flowers and laces to complete my layout.
  
***
And this is my second project using 13 arts products.
 I love a lot of textures in my layouts

 To get this I used modeling paste with stencil, spray inks, an acrylic paint.



 ***
Dziękujemy Solange za te piękne prace!
Thank you Solange for these beautiful projects!

4 comments: