Sunday 15 June 2014

Beautiful Layout by our GD Yuko Tanaka

Dziś czas na nasze drugie spotkanie z naszą utalentowaną  Gościnną Projektatnką- Yuko Tanaką. Yuko stworzyła śliczny layout ze swoją córeczką.
Today it's our second meeting with our talented Guest Designer - Yuko Tanaka. Yuko created beautiful layout with her daughter.
***
Hello!
It's my 2nd GD work for 13arts!
I'm really enjoying  making layouts using 13arts products!
 
The theme of  this layout is the rose park where I went with my daughter .Because there were MAGENTA and BORDEAUX products in a parcel from 13arts which had been sent to me, I used them and put it together with the photograph of the rose.

 The photo frame was made of modeling paste.
Before modeling paste became dried, I had made a frame using a toothpick.
Ayeeda Paint gold glitter was used on the chipboard of a title.
This product is my a favorite!!! 
Was there a paper with a pattern (rose) in the 13arts product?
The answer is NO!
This is a photograph cut off. LOL! 
 
 
Product list:
papers "All is love" :   "PINK PARADISE" "FOLLOW YOUR HERAT"
Ayeeda Mist PASTEL RASPBERRY
Ayeeda Paint VIVID  MAGENTA
AYeeda Ink  BORDEAUX
Ayeesa Medium MODELING PASTE
 
 THank You!
 
Yuko
 
 
*** 
Dziękujemy Yuko!
Thank you Yuko!

5 comments: