Monday 23 June 2014

A card and step x step tutorial by Nadia

Good morning! Here is my latest project for 13arts

 13arts products are available at the 13arts store HERE or in the USA at The Flying Unicorn HERE and now in Australia at Sassy Scrapper HERE

"It's Your Day" card
   
 Rather than give you too much detail I have provided  a step by step photo tutorial for you to follow. I hope you like it!

























Materials List
(13arts products are available at the 13arts store HERE or in the USA at The Flying Unicorn HERE and now in Australia at Sassy Scrapper HERE

Paper collection: Frosted Life  
Flowers: Handmade for 13arts
Stems: 13arts
Gesso: 13arts
Mist: 13arts pastel black, 13arts Pastel Pink
Texture: 13arts Glass Filler, 13arts Hologram Glitter



 

I hope you have been inspired today :) Let me know if you have.... I love to hear about it :) 

You can email me at nadiac78@hotmail.com or drop me a message on my Facebook account 

 Find Me Here...
   

2 comments:

  1. extra tutorial :) thank U :) lovely card amazing effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial. And very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete