Friday 6 June 2014

One more layout with Timeless by Nadia!

Good morning..
Today I want to share with you my latest layout for 13arts.I have used the Timeless collection  once again!!  I also used some 13arts mixed media products here which I will detail below. 

 13arts products are available at the 13arts store HERE or in the USA at The Flying Unicorn HERE and now in Australia at Sassy Scrapper HERE

"Together"


Just about everything I have used on this layout is from 13arts with the exception of the stitch stamp which is from Prima. 

As usual, I began by adding some clear gesso to my base paper and building the layers up from there. 



As you can see behind my picture, I have used pieces of the Timeless papers which I will admit were just a built up of scraps from all these months, to mat my photo on. I also used the Film Strip chipboard piece, also from the Timeless collection. 



 The title is also a chipboard piece from the Timeless collection. I coloured it black with 13arts Black Ink and a brush. 

The beautiful blue colour is Chalk Ultramarine Mist from 13arts. I used it in a number of ways.. splatter, drip, using the nozzle to dab colour on the papers.. 


 These gorgeous flowers are some of my FAVES ! They are handmade exclusively for 13arts and I coloured them blue once again with the Ultramarine Chalk Mist. 


 I used another blue handmade flower from 13arts behind my picture . I cut it in half and used the other half on the other side. 


I tore the edge of the base paper to reveal the contrasting blue paper underneath. 

Materials List
(13arts products are available at the 13arts store HERE or in the USA at The Flying Unicorn HERE and now in Australia at Sassy Scrapper HERE

Paper Collection: 13arts Timeless
Chipboard: 13arts Timeless collection
Mist: 13arts Chalk Ultramarine, 13arts Chalk Black
Stickers: 13arts Timeless collection
Flowers: 13arts handmade flowers



 
 Find Me Here...
   

2 comments:

  1. beautiful layout I love the blue accents that pop there great out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love 13@rts products and your photo is divine.

    ReplyDelete