Friday 7 March 2014

Moment - layout from Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)

You know that I love mixed media style and multipart works.

But lately I've started to think more and more about how to make a "minimalist" page, but still not leaving my favorite style.

Of course, I understand that you can make even more "minimal mixed media", but as for me this page is a small victory)))


Anyone who has children knows how rarely such moments of silence and of supplication - children actually not so quiet and calm!!!

It seems to me that such a color palette, a small number of elements and details and little contrast are very well suited to chosen theme.


Here you can see that  I used a mask and modeling paste to create the background, and also the stamping (crackle).


Microbeads and gel medium helped to add a little more texture in some places of LO.



A silver glitter added a soft night glow here and there))).


Have time to enjoy every moment!


13@rts materials List:


No comments:

Post a Comment