Thursday 27 March 2014

Two great layouts by our GD Polina Konoga

 Dzisiaj chcielibyśmy zaprezentować dwie wspaniałe prace wykonane przez naszą Gościnną Projektantkę Polinę Konogę. Czy chcielibyście dowiedzieć się o niej czegoś więcej? Oto co powiedziała nam o sobie.

Today we would like to show you two great projects by our Guest Designer Polina Konoga. Do you want to know something more about Polina? Here's her short bio:

***

"My name is Polina, but in the scrap community I use nickname "Kalipssa". I live in Minsk (Belarus) with my 3-years old daughter, work as a journalist in a national newspaper. I'm 29.
I started scrapping about 3 years ago and don't wanna stop. I can't imagine my life without good music,coffee and my scrap riches: paper, paint, etc. Scrapbooking is the best way to sublimate, reflection and rest from everyday worries. It's a way to find something new inside myself this and is a modest attempt to show my own feelings and emotions. My big love in scrapbooking is creating layouts. But now I  don't alien to other experiments. In particular, in the near future I plan to start PL."

***
A teraz obejrzyjmy jej piękne prace!
And now let's see her beautiful layouts!
***

"Hello, friends!
Today I wanna present you 2 different layouts about my daughter.
The first one is inspired by the mood of retro photo. I decided to combine brown and gray colors, I also used gesso, chipboard and mist.
 
 I love chipboard "cogs" and used it with paper elements:

 I also love feathers




Used materials

 Mist Chalk - Chalk Dark Brown-    http://13arts.pl/pl/p/Mgielka-kredowa-Chalk-Dark-Brown/383


The second project is much easier - there is more air here.

I decided to combine white, yellow and blue colors, which I associate with spring
 I put Gesso on the frame and then used blue mist. Blue flower and feathers with this photo are the main heroes of this layout
 Used materials

Gesso - 120ml acrylic primer - Gesso - 120ml acrylic primer

best regards!"
***
Thank you Polina! 

No comments:

Post a Comment