Sunday 30 March 2014

Always Belive in Yourself - layout by or GD Patricia Basson

Dzisiaj chcielibyśmy Wam pokazać wspaniały projekt przygotowany przez naszą gościnną projektantkę Patricię Basson. Patricia zrobiła dla nas wspaniałe LO!

Today we would like to show you another stunning project by our GD Patricia Basson. Patricia made a beautiful layot for us!

***
Hello friends...

Last time I scrapped a page of my oldest daughter at her Matric Farewell Dance, this time I am scrapping the youngest daughter.
 I have used the paper Wind in your Hair from the Faces of Spring collection as a base.I started of by treating it with a mask and the Yellow Amber Chalk mist. I then applied some Ultramarine Mist with a plastic bag. I used the Gesso as texture through a second mask. Next I applied splatters with the Turquoise and Peach Paints and also used the Turquoise to do some stamping with.
 I inked the Cogs with black ink and stamped with the Turquoise Paint. The green leaves I Gesso'd, then painted with the Peach Paint and once dry I stamped on them as well with the Turquoise Paint. I also embossed a little with black embossing powder.
The Frame Plate was also embossed and the edges painted with Turquoise Paint.
 I applied some Gesso to the tips of the flowers and also some of the Silver Glitter Paint. The small flowers got a little Turquoise Paint on the tips.
I used cut outs from Only for Girls as Mats behind the photos. 
When I started this page, I had something less arty and messy in mind, but it seems that working with Ayeeda Paints and mediums brings the artist out after a while, for it soon got messy on my table!!! Please visit the 13arts on-line shop if you are interested in any of the products I have used...

Faces of Spring Collection; Hair in the WindOnly for Girls

Thank you for viewing my page...Wishing you all a fabulous week...
Patricia Basson 
 
***
Dziękujemy! 
Thank you Patricia!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning work! LOve all the painty, messy details! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete