Wednesday 12 March 2014

Perfect Moment Layout by Mona

Hi there! It's Mona here with a layout to share featuring a photo of my dear husband Scott that was taken while we were vacationing in Greece. I used a combination of a variety of fabulous 13arts products including awesome patterned paper from the Timeless Collection.

For the title, I used the "Perfect moment" chipboard pieces from the Subtitles Timeless. To color them, I applied Acrylic Gesso Primer  followed with the following mists: Pearl Mist ~ Brown Pearl Turquoise Light and Pearl Mist Navy Blue:
I added lots of texture using Acrylic Gel Medium along with Powder 3D Glass Filler:


Many thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed my project! 
Best Regards, 
Mona


4 comments:

  1. This is terrific!! Love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning!! The design and all of the details are amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm practically speechless, this is AHHH-MAZING!!! Every time I think I've seen Mona at her best, she proves me wrong and blows me away with her TALENT! Mona, you ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing techniques and product use. This must be unbelievable IRL.:)

    ReplyDelete