Friday 14 March 2014

A very pink layout by Nadia

Well good morning everyone..It's Nadia here with you today.  I hope this post finds you well. 

Today i have a very pink layout to share with you. 

Materials I have used here are available at 13arts store HERE and The Flying Unicorn HERE 


"One Moment In Time"

This is a sweet picture of my gorgeous friend Georgia Heald when she came out last November and Sofia . 

I started with a white plain piece of card stock and adhered it to a 12x12 piece of chipboard. I then applied 13arts Gesso all over it so it can withstand the products I would add to it. 


 I applied 13arts inks and mists and some stamping as well. 



 I used a 13arts chipboard frame , which I painted white, to mat my photo. 



A couple of splatters of 13arts black ink and its done :) 

Materials List
All materials are available at 13arts store HERE and The Flying Unicorn HERE 
Paper: 13arts Timeless collection
Frame: 13arts Timeless collection chipboard frame
Ink: 13arts - Bordeaux, Pink, Black
Mist: 13arts Chalk Fuchsia, Bordeaux 
Gesso: 13arts
Modelling Paste: 13arts
Gel Medium: 13arts

So this might look simple but it required A LOT of waiting around for stuff to dry because they kept on mixing with each other and creating a mess LOL 

I hope I have inspired you somewhat today :) Have a great day!

XOXO





Find Me Here... 
  

1 comment: