Tuesday 31 December 2019

May your day bloom with happiness

Hello dear friends

I hope you have all been well and that you have had a wonderful Festive Season so far. For my last post for 2020, I created this card using the gorgeous In Bloom Collection.


Products used:

I started by layering both sides of the Rose wallpaper and reverse side of the  Tea Party paper. 

Next I added a bit of embroidered lace and creative script chipboard from Dusty Attic. 


I then cut the Rose Emphemra wreath to add a couple of roses and affixed it using double sided foam tape. Next created a cluster of flowers in matching colours.


Last but not least I finished it off using this beautiful sentiment sticker. If you don't have ant of these stunning 13@rts sticker sheets,  make sure to include them in your next purchase. They are transparent and therefore the perfect sentiment for any card or layout.

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here. On the last day of 2019, I would like to wish you a wonderful new year and hope that your 2020 your  bloom with happiness, love and sunshine.

Till next time have fun and take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment