Wednesday 30 October 2019

Happy together

Hello dear friends 

Can you believe that we are at the end of October already? Time has just gone so fast and before you know it, it will be Christmas. This month at 13@rts we all created Christmas projects. So why not get into the festive spirit and create something to celebrate the most wonderful time of year?


Products used:

I started by combining  2 sheets of the A4 paper which I affixed to a regular sized page  to create my background.

I then added 49 And Market burlap  and small bits of lace to create a bit of texture around my photo area.


I decided to keep it simple and added only a couple of Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces and more of the papers in the collection to mat my photo and title. 


To embellish I used a couple of small flowers and 13@rts embellishments to create that wonderful  festive feeling.

Last but not least I finished it off by splattering it with white gesso.

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be visiting us again in the near future.

Till next time have fun and take care.





No comments:

Post a Comment