Monday 10 June 2019

Industrial air notebook by Ana Artemixa

Hi, everyone!!! 

I would like to share with you my industrial air notebook, made with “HIS & HERS REMASTERED” collection by Olga Hedwein, "TIME FLIES" stamps, "TECHNICAL" stencil, and "INDUSTRIAL" foil. 



First of all, I apply a layer of GESSO in my notebook, and put TECHNICAL STENCIL on, with MODELING PASTE. 


Then, I mix some VIVID VINTAGE with WHITE GESSO to cover my notebook.


I glue my INDUSTRIAL foil with GEL MEDIUM and I apply my TIME FLIES stamps. 



I had and accident with my patina OMG!!!, so I tried to fix it...  




After all, I start to put some strips from "HIS & HERS REMASTERED" collection. I alter layers of paper, with foil and die papers. Everything is glued by gel medium. 




I hope you enjoy. 







Materials that I have used:

No comments:

Post a Comment