Thursday 21 March 2019

Blue Dreams layout, step by step by Ana Artemixa


Hi everyone ¡!!

I would like to share with you this LO with which I have won the February challenge of Nomadic Soul Diaries, with 13arts products.

1. I have used this wonderful collection AQUA FLORA, which I´m totally in love with.


2. In particular I have choosen this sheet,  BLUE DREAMS




3.  I have prepared my LO whit a CLEAR GESSO layer.




4. And then I have randomly added, some WHITE GESSO touches.

5.After this, I have used this wonderful stencil with MODELING PASTE





 6. Once completely dry, I have applied these inks; OLIVE GREEN, YELLOW AMBER and CHALK ULTRAMARINE




7. Later, I have put some MIKA FLAKES touches.

8. To make the composition, I have cut some papers from UNTIL DAWN collection and I added some flowers. Here you are some close-up photos:






9. To finish, I glue everything on “SOMETHING BLUE” sheet, of VINTAGE SUMMER collection.




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! Thank you for the step by step! Welcome spring!

    ReplyDelete