Wednesday 14 November 2018

Guest Project by Lisa Rabellino.


Czas na ostatnią inspirację od naszej Gościnnej Projektantki - Lisy Rabellino. Lisa przygotowała piękny layout z kursem video. 

Time for the final project from our Guest Designer - Lisa Rabellino. Lisa made a lovely layout with a videotutorial. 

>>> <<<


Hi friends,
I'm Lisa and I'm so excited to be here to bring you my last project as guest designer
I prepared also a video tutorial for my project, an easy mixed media layout with 13arts products.



First I took two equal patterned paper from the"Until Dawn" collection. I tore it in half one and glued from the opposite side on the other patterned paper, then I brushed on clear gesso and made stencil with white modelling paste



Once it was all dry I made some stamps with Archival ink black pad and I used Ayeeda chalk and pastel mists for my background (Chalk Turquoise, Chalk Celadon and Pastel Turquoise) 



Then I glued all my embellishments (chipboards, diecuts, flowers and stickers) creating some layers and a focal point with my white and black photos
Finally I added some little seed beads and spashes of white ink. I really love this product it's the perfect final touch! 



Here there is the link for the video tutorial! 




13Arts products list
Chipboard Vintage Wreath

>>> <<<

Więcej pięknych prac Lisy znajdziecie na jej kanałach Social Media: 
See more beautiful projects by Lisa on her social media channels:


Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment