Friday 3 August 2018

"Best Memories" by Dawid

Cześć wszystkim,

widzieliście już nasze nowości? Ciężko im się oprzeć, ale jeszcze trudniej wybrać coś do projektu. Mój wybór padł na papier z kolekcji "Aqua Flora" i to on stał się bazą do mojego layout'u.

Hi everyone,

you have already seen our new products? It's hard to resist them, but it's even harder to choose something from them for the project. My choice fell on the paper from "Aqua Flora" collection and it became the basis for my layout.




Do tego projektu powstały trzy tagi. Zrobiłem je z białego papieru pomalowanego akwarelami. Na jeden z nich nakleiłem warstwę folii z wzorem z tej samej kolekcji co papier. Drugi został ostemplowany i pokryty wzorem z maski. Ostatni tylko ostemplowałem wzorem z numerków.

 Three tags were created for this project. I made them from white paper painted with watercolors. On one of them I glued a layer of foil with a pattern from the same collection as paper. The second one was stamped and covered with a pattern from the stencil. The last one I just stamped using stamp with a pattern from numbers.


Po stworzeniu głównej kompozycji postanowiłem dodać pod nią plamę koloru używając farb akwarelowych.  Nakleiłem jeszcze napisy na zdjęcia oraz główny napis z tekturki. Całość pochlapałem białym SPLASH'em.

After creating the main composition, I decided to add a stain of color under it using watercolor paints. I also stuck the inscriptions on the pictures and the main text from the chipboard. I splashed it all with white SPLASH ink.



Użyłem: / I used:



Pozdrawiam,

Regards,


Dawid


2 comments:

  1. An amazing looking page, David! Everything blends so well. I love it all...I couldn’t begin to choose a favorite part. And the photos look like it was a really fun craft party. I’m studying every detail. I’m so basic with my scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. I'm happy you like it my page. :)

      Delete