Saturday 12 May 2018

Final project from Antonia Moreno


Czas na ostatnią inspirację od naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki Antonii Moreno
Antionio, chcielibyśmy podziękować Ci za bycie naszym Gościem i za wszystkie Twoje piękne prace. Bardzo nam się podobały!

It's time for the final post from our talented Guest Designer Antonia Moreno
Antonia, we would like to thank you for being our Guest and for all your beautiful creations. We love them all! 

>>> <<<


Hi everyone! It is Antonia with you today to share with you my last project as Guest Designer for 13@rts. I hope that it inspires you all!


I was willing to work on a canvas during this term, so with some ideas in mind, I decided to get out of my comfort zone.


I recently acquired some metal gears and I was willing to use them on a project, so they are the focal point of this layout. The aim was to make them seen as if they were old, but avoiding the use of rusting products to do so. The rust effect was made using color sprays pastel green and old gold.


Of course, I firstly worked on the canvas background creating a pink brick surface thanks to a stencil, gesso, texture paste and color powders from 13@rts. I really love the Ruby color glow of the background! 

The text is from Until dawn paper collection called All good things, and I think it is a very positive one. 

 



I hope that you like it. If you want to see some more of my work, please do not hesitate to follow me on my Instagram account or Facebook account. 

See you soon! 
Antonia M.



Products used: 

Papers: 



Mediums: 



Paints: 

Ayeeda Mist Pastel Turquoise

Embellishments: 


>>> <<<

Więcej pięknych prac Antonii znajdziecie na jej kanałach Social Media:
See more beautiful projects by Antonia on her SM channels:

Instagram: @cascaradepapel



No comments:

Post a Comment