Wednesday 21 March 2018

Face Book Live with Fiona - March Edition

Hello my 13 Arts friends. Fiona here with you today to share an art journal page I created during my latest Face Book Live session on the 13 Arts Page on Monday 10th. I was meant to be joined with Olga and we were going to create together but we had some technical issues and so I ended up creating on my own but that's ok ... next time. We'll work it out and you will be able to join us as a duo.

So this is what I made. I featured the new collection "Until Dawn" and tried out the new COLOR GLOW product. I LOVE it!!!


I used the COLOR GLOW on the background and also to paint on the berries and yes .... I added some pink Challenge accepted girls!! LOL


You can watch all the madness and creativity in the live video as I recorded it in case you missed it.


The link to the live video is HERE. Sit back with a cuppa and relax while I talk you through my creative process and all the amazing products I have used from 13 Arts.


PRODUCTS USED:


Thank you to everyone who tuned in to be with me during the live session. I seriously had so much fun. Next time we well try to work out the technical issues and add Olga to the mix. 


No comments:

Post a Comment