Thursday 13 November 2014

Remember… - layout by Kasia Bogatko

Hello!
Today I have for You another mini photo tutorial about making background.
This time I made my project on white cardboard.

First (1.) I painted it with gesso, then (2.) gel medium and glued laces and gauze on it. When it was completely dry (3.) I added my favourite mists - this time pastel mint, pearl olive green and absolutely fabulous new color - pearl old gold. After that (4.) I added some papers from our new collection Color Basic and a little bit of Splash! Ink - black and the new one - gold


 I maded another few layers of papers, gauze, flowers and my project was ready :)


Here you have a new Splash! Ink - gold. It's fantastic!


I also used our fabric flowers. I painted them with gesso and heated with heat tool (be careful not to burn it!).



Materials from 13arts:

Ayeeda pearl mists - pearl olive green, pearl old gold
Ayeeda pastel mists - mint
Splash! Ink - gold, black


Thank You!


5 comments: