Saturday 6 September 2014

Imagination is boundless
Splashed LO by Ayeeda

Witajcie, zapraszam dziś na krótki film o tym jak szybko zrobić ciekawe tło - kilka chlapnięć farbami, tuszami i mgiełkami i świat staje się kolorowy i wesoły. Zapraszam:)

Hi, Today I'd like to show you short tutorial about creating interesting and eye-catching background - splashing with paints, inks and mists and your world is going to be colorful and happy. Enjoy:)


Imagination is boundless



TUTORIAL - ENGLISH VERSION:



KURS PO POLSKU



Lista materiałów:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page, thank you for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aida this layout and tutorial are amaZing! I absolutely adore everything about it and would like to share it in my first post on my new blog! This is exactly the way I want to teach people to create! With passion and freedom!!

    ReplyDelete