Wednesday 24 September 2014

I'll Always Remember with Jelissa

Hi everyone, how has your week been?

September has always been a bittersweet month for me. Sweet because the husband and me got married in this month, bitter because this is also the month where my little baby of 9 years died of a stomach infection and left us. He's a very sweet Golden Retriever with the most amazing temperament and he passed on just a couple of months after my eldest was born. So I'm dedicating today's post to him.


I've used 13arts' Timeless collection here, as well as Ayeeda Pearl and Chalk mists to add color onto the project. 

Some details:


Flowers and a piece of chipboard altered with Ayeeda Pearl Mist in Brown, and using "Perfect Moment" as my background paper.


The other part of my floral cluster.


Stickers and circles which I punched out from "Today, Tomorrow, Always".



Stenciled with some black paste using the Mask - Flying Shapes and some random stamping in the background.


And lastly a sticker which I've used as part of my title. 

That's all I have to share today. Thanks for dropping by!

13 arts products used:




6 comments:

  1. WOW! Jelissa this is stunning! Such attention to detail. You are a true inspiration to me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page and he looks very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME. This layout is so darling - and such a wonderful tribute to your buddy. Thanks for sharing.
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you everyone, he really was a very sweet boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout :) So sweet and touching. Beautiful memories. I had dog too. Last year I lost my dog. She was old and sick. She was 13 years. Left us and go to heaven. This is my layout with my best friend. Named Misia http://atelierbymary.blogspot.com/2014/05/lo-z-misia.html
    greets from Poland. Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'adore ce qui dégage de ta page, c'est vraiment superbe!!!

    ReplyDelete