Thursday 8 October 2015

Letterbox by Ingrid

Hi there 13arts friends! Ingrid here today with another altered project.
My daughter had bought a blanco wooden letterbox and she was so kind enough to let me alter it!
After some paints, flowers, pearls, gesso and even some stamping too, this is the final result:



I started this project by creating the background with a mix of magic powder and gesso.
Pressed some grey light grit into the wet mix.
Added all the paints.
Once dry, I gave it a touch with some gesso.
Seriously, I can't make any project without gesso! LOL


Stamped some small letters.


This wooden flourish piece was already on the box.


Purple flowers with a touch of the gesso.


Just love the effect of the gesso and magic powder effect.
Look at those big cracks, sooo yummy! 


These chipboard letters were given a coat with the white Splash ink.



Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx


3 comments:

  1. Stunning alteration!!! Gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingrid - what a gorgeous project with awesome texture, crackle, colors and flowers. As always, I love this too!

    ReplyDelete