Friday 2 October 2015

Layout " FEEL FREE" by Maryse

Hi everyone !

By searching on Pinterest I stumbled on this lovely image. Immediately I had the taste
to create a page. By bringing what the image conveys to us, that is to say its side
wispy and light .... like I love !

I started my page by pasting my papers and labels. Then I covered the papers of gesso and faded 
with a wet wipe. Then with a brush and mists chalks I added touches of color here and there. 
Then I pass again with a wet brush on my ink,
to give a watercolor effect.


Allo !!

En me promenant sur Pinterest je suis tombé sur cette ravissante image.  Tout de suite j'ai eu le goût
de créer une page.  En lui apportant ce que l'image nous transmet, c'est à dire son côté 
vaporeux et léger.... comme j'aime tant ! 

J'ai débuté ma création en collant mes papiers et mes étiquettes.  J'ai ensuite recouvert les papiers de gesso et estompé avec une lingette humide. Ensuite avec les mists chalks et un pinçeau j'ai ajouté des touches de couleurs ici et là.  J'ai ensuite repasser avec un pinçeau mouillé sur mon encre, 
pour donné un effet aquarelle.  



My layout

Ma création


Some close-up
 Quelques rapprochements




13@rts products:

-Paper mental vacation Fields of gold
-Paper Fly away Fly high and Days and night
-Mist chalk Woodbine, Burt Sienna, Ultramarine, Grey, Sap green.
-Gesso
-Ink splash silver
-Flowers ScrapBerry's
-Embellisments ScrapBerry's Wind of travel 2

Thank and see you soon!!
Merci et à bientôt !!





6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Maryse, as always you do such a fabulous thing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tes bons commentaires me touche toujours énormément Carole !! MEEEEERCI beaucoup !! :)))

      Delete
  2. A very gorgeous layout, texture and touches of color - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete