Sunday 18 October 2015

Eirini Tsaima and Olga Kolov - the second meeting with our Guest Designers

Hello!
I'm sure you couldn't wait to see new projects from Eirini Tsaima and Olga Kolov - our talented Guest Designers! Here they are! 

Witajcie!
Z pewnością nie mogliście się już doczekać nowych projektów od Eirini Tsaimy i Olgi Kolov- naszych utalentowanych Gościnnych Projektantek! Oto i one! 

***

Eirini Tsaima


Hello dear friends! Something new for you today- a mixed media canvas with a mini tutorial (as much as i can, because my time is so limited with my job and my two little kids playing around...) designed for 13arts exclusively




This time i wanted to create something different from a lay out, something to hung on my wall,something to watch every single day and be inspired.





I was inspired by the following automn moodboard's colors from 13 arts, but i didn't want to create something reminding of the fall.I wanted the fall colors to insire me every season...


Look at this awesome moodboard, and be inpired too...What do you thing?




Products used:

***

Olga Kolov



And here's an altered mobile phone cover from Olga!


Vintage and beautiful!


and some details:


Product List:

White Gesso - acrylic primer 120ml
Modeling paste 120ml
Medium żelowe- Gel medium MATT

***

Thank you Ladies for your beutiful projects! See you next month :)
Dziękujemy Dziewczyny za Wasze piękne projekty i do zobaczenia za miesiąc :)


6 comments:

  1. Eirini, your canvas is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited today!!! Love 13arts gives me great inspiration and wings!!! I can fly...Thank you ladies for the support...Love you all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obie prace zachwycające, ale obudowa telefonu jest po prostu cudowna <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The canvas was so very gorgeous and the video was wonderful - love, love! The phone cover was amazing and loved the monochromatic colors. Amazing, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous proyects ladies!!!
    so inspiring!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete